Monday, March 23, 2009

Bit the bullet and registered for the PHR/SPHR certification exam...

First stop, www.hrci.org. So after debating and debating whether or not to take the PHR/SPHR exam this year, I finally bit the bullet and registered to take the exam this June. Being just a head hunter, this exam is not a professional requirement, however, if I wanted to be a more serious strategic HR professional and consulting partner, I think it will certainly help. Also, since my ultimate goal is to transition into a more traditional HR space, it will definitely make me more marketable. 

So being one who happily wears many hats, hopefully, by keeping a daily blog of my journey towards getting my PHR certification, it will help keep me focused, motivated and maybe even help others out there who is on the same path...

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment