Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another day, another adventure!

In the last 2 weeks I've tried to shift my job search approach to be more direct and more specific to the ideal position I'd like to invest myself in next. Along with completing the basic profile registration and posting of my updated resume on careerbuilder.com and monster.com, I am also broadening my exposure, availability, and visibility to other recruiting entities. In addition to sending my introduction letter and resume directly to the companies and firms of interest, I began to express my new job search directive via my social networking on twitter, facebook, and linkedin. I've reached out to my colleagues to inform them of my job search and asked them for their assistance and/or advice. In addition to that, I've also been selective in contacting a few interesting HR job posts on craigslist as well. With the recent flood of phone interviews and email requests for interviews, the effort is paying off. I'm thrilled that it's been crazy with all the recent phone interviews! Now I need to land the next step in the process and then win that job offer! In the enthusiasm of Buzz Lightyear, "To Infinity and Beyond!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment