Friday, March 26, 2010

Distractions...

Although I had every intention to keep diligent on the "Dan Miller Project" and find my dream HR job, my side business, Tot Totes by Tam, has launched off to a surprisingly good start. With more than a handful of, or two, totes to design, complete and deliver within 5 days, by no means am I complaining or making an excuse not to follow through. As those who know me well, I am one of those who's eager to start things and then, for lack of a better word, distract myself out of completing projects. So, here I am, promising myself, "I will pick up the "Dan Miller Project" next week!" And to be sure, let's give it a target start date of Wednesday, April 1st!

Until then...I'm off to finish up all of the totes! Happy SEWING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment