Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Power in diversity!

The study group is a success! Well, not because of me, but for the fact that we are able to better diversify our resources and study materials. Also, being able to connect with people at different levels of HR experience and skills will definitely be a benefit as well. I am so excited!

This week will be extremely hectic and nerve wrecking for me. Aside from trying to remain focused in the PHR studies, I am also participating in some federal training. In addition to that, I am working in closing a long recruit assignment. Neck deep in the offer stage, I feel like I am on pins and needles. After almost 6 months of dedication on this assignment, I am ready for a well earned "success story"! Relationship management at its best is like a beautiful waltz. Such a long day - don't even know if that phrase made any sense. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment